Thursday, May 17, 2012

The True Nature of Goals - Shared Goals




SHARED "DREAMS": An Introduction

There are particular sleep analysis dream experiences that we can share with one other incarnated human or humans, and I name these "shared desires". These kinds of dream experiences will not be psychological desires, i.e. not desires comprised of only our ideas and memories and desires, they don't seem to be the product of our own private psychology. Shared desires can be to other locations on earth, or to other realms, or can be concerning the future. In these shared desires two or extra people go to the same place, on the same night time, and have extra-or-less the same expertise there. Usually the two people will see each other there, typically not. But each people will describe the realm, and the events that occurred in the realm, in the same means - even though they might have had their very own individual and personal experiences there.

As in other "dream" meetings and visits, these shared "desires" really feel extra real than atypical desires, and are extra vivid than atypical dreams. Some of these shared desires are ongoing - and a few are a one time visit. And either visit us at dreamanalysishq form of dream assembly can be to another place on earth, or to a place in one other realm. If there is a specific event in one other realm, or somewhere on earth - then two or extra people will dream about it on the same night. For instance, if a concert is scheduled for eight o'clock in the evening on this realm, and also you and a good friend each want to attend it, then you definately each have to indicate up at the right place and the correct time. The same is true in visits to other realms.

An Example of a Shared Dream: SPRINGTIME at CORNELL - The BELLS

I had an attention-grabbing shared "dream" through the time I was residing at the State Road home, over twenty years ago. I remember this "dream" vividly. On this dream assembly, I'm floating over Ithaca, and fly via the air to the Cornell campus. It is a lovely day, and as I method a garden close to Sage Chapel, from the air I see what seems like a large out of doors celebration of some type, a party. People are fortunately bustling round, eating and ingesting; many people appear to know every other. Some clump into numerous small teams, some people journey from clump to clump, or wend their means between the other teams in an effort to get to another desired vacation spot on the lawn. It seemed like an enormous, sprawling, pleased party. It's springtime, all of the spring bushes are flowering, and I can hear the bells of the Cornell clock tower ringing. Tons of of people are there. I "land" on the garden and be part of the party. I meet my good friend Frieda, and extra-or-less keep along with her and our small clump of people. Frieda is the only particular person there that I recognize. As I stand before my good friend, our futures unfold symbolically in the space between us. We smile at each other and the "dream" ends. The following morning I told a good friend who was visiting the State Road home concerning the dream. She laughed and stated: "You have been there too? I didn't see you there. Everybody was getting married, all kinds of people." When she stated this, I spotted this was true. Two people in our cluster of celebrants did appear to be having a non-public ceremony of some type while others, together with myself, watched. Though my over all feeling was that I missed a lot of the weddings, and instead obtained there in time for the receptions.

When my good friend Diana was visiting Ithaca last month - that is over twenty years later - she went as much as the Cornell campus. When she returned from her errand, she stated that one spot on campus had been the scene of a dream that she had had many years earlier, a dream a couple of huge party at Cornell. She acknowledged the garden and the buildings close by, and all of it seemed just as it had in the dream. I smiled to myself and asked her when she had this dream. She stated it was over 20 years ago. I then asked her if it was spring. And she or he stated, with some amazement - "Yes. It was spring." I asked her if she was at Sage Chapel, and she or he answered, "No. But I was on the garden at Olin Library, which is right across from Sage Chapel." I then asked her if the dream appeared different from her other desires and she or he answered, sure, it left her with a visceral reminiscence, as if it had been a real event. She additionally stated it had been one of the vivid desires she had ever had, and that it had stayed along with her throughout the years. Moreover - she had never been to Ithaca before the dream. Nor had she even heard of Ithaca, nor seen the Cornell campus, not even in pictures or books. She stated, " I had this dream before you and I ever met, before I had even moved to Ithaca. This dream introduced me to Ithaca." She added that on her first trip to the Cornell campus, many years in the past, "It was precisely as it had seemed in that dream!... It was the place I saw in my dream."

Neither of my two associates, nor I, knew Diana at the time of the shared dream. At least not on a conscious level. And my future did unfold as foretold in the dream, as did my good friend Frieda's.

SHARED DREAMS: Extra Ideas

These particular desires can unlock a number of mysteries for us if we permit them to. For one, these dream meetings and visits can educate us that we aren't just the physical body, that there's a part of us that's not limited to the physical body - and that there's a more true, even perhaps eternal aspect of ourselves that we aren't ordinarily conscious of, a self that may even journey unfettered among the stars.

Am I saying that every one astral journey, or out-of-body journey, or dream journey is sacred and that of the Soul Itself? No, I'm not. We can additionally go to decrease realms in these particular desires, and fall into our own decrease nature while there. We can plummet to the bottom of a cliff as others easily float in a "dream" go to, as a result of we are inexperienced persons, neophytes, and have much to learn.

But we can additionally go to increased realms and be taught and evolve, just as we can be taught and evolve right here on earth, in the physical body. We can take the lessons we be taught from these dream experiences and attempt to put them into our waking state lives.

And these dream experiences may lead us to query the ideas of time and space as we ordinarily expertise and take into consideration them.



No comments: