Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Birthday Presents

Very frustrated now. Is it really that difficult to buy a present for someone?

Let me share with you a very frustrating story.

Last Saturday I was at one of my buddies house watching football. He was screaming like a mad man when ManU lost. Since he's in such a great condition so i just popped a random question to him.

"Eh, her birthday coming d. What are you buying for her?" I asked

"Dunno. What to get her?" he replied

"Let me think. Maybe (^_^)(=_=!!)(>.<)(>o<)(O.o)(o.O) is a good idea," I replied after a deep thought.

"Hmm...not bad. Ok. Tommorow I go settle it!" he said filled with energy.

5 days later,

"Eh settle liao?" I asked him.

"Not yet," he answer conveniently.

ARGHHH!!! Damn frustrated!!!! What's wrong with giving a present to someone during their birthday?!?!?!


- DominiqueBan -

No comments: